International Affairs (In Indonesian Kantor Urusan Internasional / KUI) of Dian Nuswantoro University welcomes students from all over the world. Have a look our website that has been developed to provide information and advice to foreign students who would like to study at Dian Nuswantoro University.
International Affairs deals with the maintenance and the extension of international cooperation with the foreign universities and other international institutions alike. It is the goal of IA to provide information, to ease the application procedure, and to provide advice and assistance to international students. In addition, the IA aims at ensuring that every international student has the most positive experience at Dian Nuswantoro University. IA’s major activities include the following:
- Maintaining and developing international cooperation with foreign partner universities and international institutions;
- Initiating and Activating MoU with partner universities or institutions abroad;
Organizing Cultural and Educational Programs for international students including:
- Annual International Education Fair
- International Students Orientation
- International Food Festival
- International Day / Night;
Supporting various international conference and activities held at Dian Nuswantoro University such as:
- University Network’s Events/Meetings
- Joint Workshop with International Academic Institutions
- International Seminar
- Assiting admission, permits, insurance, accomodation, for international students
- Providing assistance, practical advice, and information that will help you prepare for living in Semarang, Indonesia and studying, teaching, and conducting research at Dian Nuswantoro University; assistance in visa and other permits matter.